2014 - Present
- Collaborate with creative directors, copywriters, and other agency departments to provide effective creative solutions to client problems.
- Present concepts and strategies to internal teams and clients.
- Conceptualize and implement digital advertising campaigns.
- Create design layouts and visuals for various digital media platforms.
- Work with integrated production services to source third-party vendors such as developers, photographers, etc.
- Perform and oversee usability testing sessions.
- Supervise the work of production artists.
Findsome & Winmore
2007 - 2014
Senior Web Designer
- Participated in strategy and planning sessions.
- Researched, wireframed and conceptualized digitally focused experiences for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Designed and implemented websites based on client business goals.
- Integrated designs into open source or custom CMS solutions.
- Maintained existing client websites.
- Performed keyword research, as well as on-page/off-site search engine optimization.
- Managed client pay-per-click campaigns.
2001 - Present
- Design and develop functional websites for a variety of clients.
- Adapt to new clients and new technologies.
- Keep up to date on technologies and trends to better serve client needs.
2005 - 2006
Online Marketing Representative
- Represented various companies in their online marketing campaigns.
- Implemented viral campaigns.
- Collaborated on campaigns with other representatives scattered throughout the country.
- Answered customer support emails.
- Assisted CEO in company SEO efforts.
- Hand crafted html/css for Pricester complete clients.
2006 - 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media
University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL
2004 - 2006
Associate of Arts in Fine Art
Santa Fe College - Gainesville, FL
2001 - 2004
Associate of Science in Multimedia Technology
Broward College - Pembroke Pines, FL
- Microsoft Office
- iWork suite